An Excellent Healthy South
“ Provision of an optimum Health Services to people maintaining a good management by facilitating and guiding of all Health Institutes and staff in southern province with productive contribution of all stakeholders while ensuring continuous and sustainable development”.
To achieve the best possible health status in the Southern province through prevention of risk factors and diseases and by providing a quality patient management with empowered and satisfied workforce and recipients.
- To co-ordinate and cooperate with all central and provincial administrative bodies in health and health related activities.
- To utilize available resources optimally to render a quality patient care service.
- To deliver preventive and promotive health care services to reduce risk factors and diseases
- To establish and maintain rehabilitation services to sustain and improve productivity of the Southern province
- To identify priority needs and implement interventions accordingly for a better health status in the Southern province
In the way towards achieving our goals and objectives we, as a team under the leadership of provincial director of health services are empowered and strengthened with the following qualities. Members of our team are dedicated, united and blessed towards the success.